CHILDREN’S DENTAL CENTRE OF IRVING complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, or sex.
CHILDREN’S DENTAL CENTRE OF IRVING does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
CHILDREN’S DENTAL CENTRE OF IRVING
- Takes reasonable steps to provide free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Written information in other formats (large print or electronic format)
- Personal assistance with reading/writing
- Takes reasonable steps to provide free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Multi-lingual staff members
- Over-the-phone translation
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, please let the receptionist know.
If you believe that CHILDREN’S DENTAL CENTRE OF IRVING has failed to make reasonable attempts to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with the U.S. Departments of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html